The 'wack Off
Saturday, August 27, 2005
  Useless information
I'm crammed with it. I was cleaning up the babysitting room at the gym this morning and a song came on the television that sounded an awful lot like the song "Time To Change" which was featured in an episode of the Brady Bunch. I used to watch a lot of Brady Bunch as a kid, but I shouldn't know the lyrics to the entire song, should I?

Well, I do. I know the whole freakin song and I hate myself for it. Some people have some very interesting thoughts trapped inside their skulls and what the hell do I have?

Autumn turns to winter
and then winter turns to spring
It's not just for seasons you know
it goes for everything

It's even true for voices
when boys begin to grow
You've got to take a lesson from mother nature
and if you do you'll know

When it's time to change
then it's tim....

You see? That was all from my head...and I'm pretty sure it's all spot on. So's the rest of it if I were to go that far.

Can I cry yet?
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Formerly "Sorry, Maureen", this blog deals with life, death and everything in between.

Name:
Location: Bohemia, New York, United States

Where there's a Wil, there's a Wheaton.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 / February 2007 / August 2007 /


Powered by Blogger