The 'wack Off
Thursday, August 18, 2005
  Best Month Ever: Day 10
Day 10: Monday

Garfield hates mondays, but Garfield is a terribly unfunny comic strip so I make it a point to enjoy them in protest. In the morning I took out my friend Joseph(his mom pays me 15 dollars an hour to hang out with him. She offered 20, but I felt awful charging anything to begin with), and played Laser Tag for the first time in ten years. Joseph, handicap and all, proved to be quite the competitor and although I won(TAKE THAT FOOL!), we had quite the one on one at the O.K. Corral(if the O.K. Corral were a green and red fluorescent tronnish ripoff). I also drove a bumper car for the first time in a while, and while I rocked Joseph around, got pwned myself by a group of giggling girls(all under the age of 10).

Work was work, and looking forward to an interview I had on Tuesday, spent the rest of the night rotating between my Froglock Mage(now a level 6) and staring out the window longingly.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Formerly "Sorry, Maureen", this blog deals with life, death and everything in between.

Name:
Location: Bohemia, New York, United States

Where there's a Wil, there's a Wheaton.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 / February 2007 / August 2007 /


Powered by Blogger